News

Amherst Fire Caused By Cooking

Amherst Fire Caused By Cooking

Photo: WHMP

(Amherst, MA)  —  A massive fire at Southpoint Apartments in Amherst was caused by unattended cooking. The state fire marshall says Saturday’s fire started with a pot left on the stove.  The early-evening blaze destroyed Building 97, displacing dozens of residents.

Recent Headlines

in Sports, Viral Videos

Nike hype video welcomes LeBron back to Cleveland

14-overlay4

The video huddles the whole city as "The King" returns home.

in Entertainment, Viral Videos

WATCH: Ice Cube teaches Elmo a new word

11-overlay2

There was a time when parents would have freaked out to hear their kids were learning words from Ice Cube.

in Trending, Viral Videos

TODAY’S MUST SEE: Daniel Radcliffe ‘raps’ the alphabet

17-overlay3

The "Harry Potter" star performs the tongue-twisting "Alphabet Aerobics" and it's hilarious.

in Music

Slipknot tops Billboard album chart, Taylor Swift eyes record debut

slipknot

Heavy metal rockers Slipknot took the lead on the weekly chart, a week ahead of Taylor Swift's projected year's biggest album opening.

in Music

Exhibit on Paul Simon’s life to debut at Rock Hall

paulsimon

The exhibit will showcase more than 80 artifacts, including Simon's first acoustic guitar, and handwritten lyrics for "The Boxer."