SENIOR IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (FULL-TIME)
Support, aid and otherwise maintain all IT and technology based infrastructure for Saga Communications in Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Keene, and Brattleboro. This includes duties related to the entire Saga footprint as assigned by the Director of IT. The “regional” IT members work as an extended team, so duties are never truly limited to geographic regions.
Details of the position include:
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN support.
- Understanding of Windows Active Directory and Cisco routers, MCSE or CCNA preferred.
- Desktop support skills including the ability to support Exchange and Outlook.
- Experience with Symantec Backup Exec.
- Solid technical, writing, and communication skills.
- Quickly learning new processes, being a team player, and taking ownership of local IT operations as well as contribute to a team of IT engineers.
- Having three or more years experience in an IT environment which utilizes a Help Desk and support tools.
- Any experience on a helpdesk is a plus as is any industry experience.
- The desire to work in the Radio business.
- Weekly visits to all locations listed above, at a minimum of once a week.
- Expect to regularly work some nights, weekends, and additional hours for 6 months while you learn and take “ownership” of the radio industry and environments.
- Resources are available to support you while you start the position, you are a member of a team of Regionals with responsibility for their own markets. The position requires a strong self-starter and someone able to identify and request the information and knowledge that they do not possess.
- 45-55 hour a week position, with limited after hour and emergency on call requirements once you have ramped up to the position.
Our Strengths would include:
- Fun, fast paced, and positive work environment
- Outstanding support and IT staff
- Strong desire to help you succeed
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability, and 401k.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saga Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FULL TIME POSITION
WRSI The River, Hits 94.3 and WHMP Radio seek an Account Executive with sales experience to prospect and develop new marketing partnerships for the 3 radio stations that best define the way of life in the upper Valley.
RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE, but not limited to:
· Cold Calling/Face to face/Prospecting for new clients EVERYDAY
· Ask for Money
· Close Sales
· Servicing current station clients
· Create and write proposals and commercials for prospective clients
· Act as liaison between clients and the station by serving their changing needs
· Collect payments due to the station
· Daily check-in with General Sales Manager when in the field
· Maintain and submit weekly activity log
· Exceed monthly billing and collection goals
Email your resume to email@example.com
Saga Communications of New England, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)